- PhD, Statistics, Cornell University
- MS, Statistics, Nankai University
- BS, Mathematics, Nankai University
Honors and Awards
- M. G. Michael Award, University of Georgia, 2016
- Annals of Applied Statistics (AOAS) Discussion Paper, 2016
- Teaching Academy Fellow, University of Georgia, 2014
- Provost Summer Research Grant, University of Georgia, 2014
- Social Networks
- Machine Learning
- Big Data Analytics
- Variable/Feature Selection
- Ji, P., Jin, J., Ke, Z. T. and Li, W. (2021). Co-citation and co-authorship networks of statisticians (with discussions). Journal of Business & Economic Statistics. Full text.
- Wang, Z., Liang, Y. and Ji, P. (2020). Spectral algorithms for community detection in directed networks. Journal of Machine Learning Research (JMLR). Full text.
- Jiang, X., Ji, P. and Li, S. (2019). CensNet: Convolution with edge-node switching in graph neural networks. International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence (IJCAI). Full text.
- Ji, P. and Nussbaum, M. (2017). Sharp minimax adaptation over Sobolev ellipsoids in nonparametric testing. Electronic Journal of Statistics, Vol. 11, No. 2, 4515-4562. Full text.
- Ji, P. and Jin, J. (2016). Coauthorship and citation networks for statisticians (with discussions). Annals of Applied statistics, Vol. 10, No. 4, 1779-1812. Presented in the AOAS Invited Lecture at the Joint Statistical Meetings (JSM) 2016 in Chicago. Download the main paper, discussions (#1, #2, #3, #4, #5, #6) and rejoinder. Download data set and computer code.
- Ji, P. and Zhao, Z. (2014). Rate optimal multiple testing procedure in high dimensional regression. Full text at arXiv.
- Ji, P. and Jin, J. (2012). UPS delivers optimal phase diagram in high dimensional variable selection. Annals of Statistics, Vol. 40, No. 1, 73-103. Full text, Matlab code, and the R package ScreenClean.
- Yu Wang, PhD student.
- Duna Zhan, PhD student.
- Xiaodong Jiang, PhD, 2019. Now Research Data Scientist at Facebook.